NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The McFeely's 2016 Fourth-Quarter Festool Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of McFeely's, Inc. (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Only legal residents of the United States or one of the US Territories are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to all matters concerning the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 1, 2016 at 12:00 AM and ending December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM. All times are Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the McFeely's website or at https://goo.gl/gC5yVo The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prize: The retail value of the prize is $435.00. The prize is the:
Festool SysLite DUO LED Work Light with Tripod – Set – SKU # 574657 Retail Value of $435.00.
No transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.
6. Prize Delivery: Prizes will be delivered to the address as entered by you on the Sweepstakes Entry Form at the time of sweepstakes registration. The Sponsor will absorb the cost of shipping using a shipping carrier of its sole discretion except as provided below. Shipment cannot be made to a PO Box or to any address outside of the United States of America or one of the US Territories. Winner agrees to compensate McFeely's for any added shipping charges for shipments made to the states of Hawaii and Alaska or one of the U.S. Territories.
7. Permissions Granted Sponsor: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail within five (5) days following the winner selection using the e-mail address you provided when entering the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail, change or de-activation of email address or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning email address. If the selected winner cannot be contacted by the email address they supplied, or if the winner fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In addition, if the prize winner fails to supply all legally required forms within 15 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
As a condition and prior to being awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility, and reaffirming the release of the Sponsor from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
10. Claiming Prize: Winner must claim prize by notifying the Sponsor according to the instructions the Sponsor will provide at the time of notification.
11. Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
12. Legal Compliance: Winner agrees to provide McFeely's, Inc. with all required legal documents including but not limited to IRS, State and local Tax Forms. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Force Majeure: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within its control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
14. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the McFeely's, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
15. Disputes: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of United States and the State of Ohio, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OH having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
17. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at email@example.com and in both the subject and body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the McFeely's 2016 Festool Sweepstakes.
18. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is McFeely's, Inc. 320 N. State St., Harrison, OH 45030.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Festool, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to McFeely's, Inc.